What we offer at MySuperSkills is quite unique - and so are you!
Life as we know it has transformed overnight since 2020; suddenly many of us are working from home, homeschooling kids, and multi-tasking to stay ahead and pay the bills.
Can you relate? Why not also monetise the skills you use outside of the workplace? You may have taken up tutoring or carpentry while at home in the last year, why not market those skills on your MySuperSkill profile along with your professional skills?
Did you know that adding three or more skills to your profile will increase your chances of getting hired?
At MySuperSkills we encourage our SuperSkillers to market both their professional and part-time skills. We believe your profile should represent the holistic you!
Don’t lose an opportunity - the skill you think is not worth listing, may solve someone’s problem.
How do you start to market your skills and get hired? Follow these easy steps to give your profile a competitive edge:
- Upload each of the skills you offer, separately.
- Complete all the details about your skill, one skill at a time.
- Add everything you are skilled at - the more, the better!
- Ask those you worked for previously to rate your skills.
- Update your profile whenever you have a new skill or work experience to add
We want to emphasize the importance of adding more skills and ratings to your profile.
Don't forget to promote your profile using your own free QR code - we think it's really smart!